[clue-announce] May flowers.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat May 22 21:26:01 MDT 2010

Don't forget to come to installfest next week.  We'll have some new people there.  I haven't heard
from Jeff about school laptops but I hope he'll come even if he doesn't have any that need setting up.

I've been busy so I haven't had time to beat the drum as I would have liked but I know there are
several people who need help so come on out!

Dave