[clue-announce] Final preparations.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Sep 10 21:40:23 MDT 2010

Only one more week until installfest!

I'll have some Ubuntu 10.04 CDs that the Software Freedom Day people sent.

Watch for info about the key signing on CLUE-Tech.  If you have questions ask there.  I'm still
figuring out what I'm doing so I'll post when I have more.  On the 18th I'll introduce the process
sometime between 10 and 11, I think.  If we have an extra room, maybe we'll show some Eben Moglen
videos.

If I'm at all organized I may bring cake, for SFD.  What kind should I bring?  Or is that too much
if we do free lunch?  Let me know, I've yet to be inspired about the appropriate remembrance.  But I
do have some funds to do something.

Dave