[clue-announce] Welcome to the new CLUE web site

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sun Jan 23 17:44:43 MST 2011

Folks:

I swapped things around so that now the following is in place:

"New" Drupal site:
http://cluedenver.org
http://www.cluedenver.org

"Old" site:
http://www2.cluedenver.org

I am still in the process of migrating over the Meeting Archive pages as well as the various files associated with presentations, logos, etc. so do have some patience there please.  Today I managed to get a majority of the CLUE DTC Meeting Archive pages moved over and will be calling it quits for the day shortly.

If folks come across a broken link in the "new Drupal" version of the site, send the CLUE-Admin and myself an email about that with the specifics please.  Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

NOTICE:  This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only, and contains information that is proprietary and/or confidential. Do not forward or post this email without first obtaining my specific prior approval. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply and delete the subject email.