[CLUE-Cert] time and place

Batalden, Eric EBatalden at MonitorLabs.com
Tue Aug 29 07:26:36 MDT 2000

that would be a great spot.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Endicott [mailto:JEndicott at dls.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2000 7:41 PM
To: clue-cert at ta8.techangle.com
Cc: John Endicott
Subject: Re: [CLUE-Cert] time and place

My wife, coincidentally, attends a once-a-month
Wednesday women's group at the Cherry Creek library,
and she says the rooms there are GREAT, free, often
abundant, and generally one of Denver's best-kept
secrets. I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know
more. (I may be offline quite a while tomorrow, as
we're getting a DSL at work.)

Later,

JE

rhinerman wrote:

> Is this true? That's all we've been waiting for? How do we get a hold of
Chris?

> ron davis wrote:
>
> > that all depends on whether chris hough has asked his wife about it.
badger