[CLUE-Cert] time and place

Curt Tresenriter curt13 at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 29 12:19:50 MDT 2000

I called Eugene Field..they're booked thru the end of the year. Pretty much
the same story at Uni. Hills Virginia Village has occasional Mondays open
(hit & miss). Libraries take reservations for Jan 01 thru July on Nov. 15,
they are free if open to the public, but they are very popular...Groups are
lined up at the door before opening...first come first served.