[CLUE-Cert] Meeting schedule

Lynn Danielson Lynn.Danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Nov 10 13:39:38 MST 2000

Our meeting this past Wednesday was smaller that usual
even though we did pick up a new member -- welcome Sean.
We installed a beta version of Debian potato on an old
machine and talked about some of the issues in chapter 2
of the Sair installation and configuration book.

Our next meeting would normally have been on November 22.
But since this falls on the night before Thanksgiving,
we've decided to push it up a week and meet again next
Wednesday, November 15th.  We'll continue to work with
Debian and endeavor to finish the material in Chapter 2.

We'll continue to meet every other Wednesday after that
with the exception of Christmas week.  So our next four
meetings will be on November 15, November 29, December 13
and January 3.

Lynn Danielson