[CLUE-Cert] Meeting schedule

Lynn Danielson Lynn.Danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Nov 17 12:38:13 MST 2000

John Kottal wrote:

> Can you send instructions to the meeting place again, and perhaps a
> better large-scale map (the last one, I could not figure out the
> building entrance).

John, go to Mapquest and enter 15 Inverness Way East, Englewood, CO,
80112.  This will give you a pretty good map to IHS.  I'm attaching
another map which is not very accurate, but shows you the different
buildings in the IHS campus.

Driving directions:
Go to I-25 and County Line Road and head East.  East County Line Rd.
becomes Inverness Drive South.  As you drive East from I-25 you will
go down a fairly steep hill to a stop light.  Continue on to the next
light and turn left onto Inverness Way South.  Stay in the left hand
lane and continue on until you hit a stop sign.  Turn right onto
Inverness Way East.  Drive up the hill and turn into the second
drive on the right.  This will be the service entrance of IHS Energy
(building D).  Find a place to park and go to the Northmost door on
the East side of the building.  It's near the loading dock area.

The doors will be locked.  So, please show up between 6:30 and 7:00.
I'll be at the door to let you in.  There is a guard station just
to the right of the door.  If you arrive late you should be able
to knock on the window and get the guards' attention.  Sign in and
join us in conference room 102.

'Hope to see you at the next meeting.

Lynn