[CLUE-Cert] Installfest/Demo Day Tomorrow!

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Sat Oct 21 15:23:26 MDT 2000

I just wanted to remind everyone that NCLUG and LUG of CSU
are holding their installfest & demo day tomorrow, Sunday,
October 22 at the Lowry Student Center on the CSU campus in
Ft. Collins.

It starts at one o'clock in the afternoon and is scheduled
to run until eight o'clock in the evening.  More info can
be found at http://www.nclug.org/installfest/ .

I especially recommend this event to those of you in the
Linux certification study group.  It should provide you with
an opportunity to observe and participate in Linux installation
and configuration on a variety of machines and platforms using
various Linux distributions.  Some notable Linux experts will
be there, I hope you will be too.

For those of you (like me) who are unfamiliar with Ft. Collins
I'm including links to maps that I think will be useful in
making the trek from Denver to CSU:

A map of Fort Collins highlighting CSU's main campus in the
center of the map -- http://www.map.colostate.edu/ftc.html

A map of CSU's main campus highlighting free and metered
parking -- http://www.map.colostate.edu/fullmap_parkvis.html

The Lowry Student Center is located toward the center of campus
just East of the lagoon.  There is metered parking immediately
to the North of the student center --
http://www.map.colostate.edu/maincampus.html?parkvis_2-4

I plan to drive North on I-25 to Prospect Road (exit 268),
West to College Avenue,
North to Laurel Street,
West again to Muldrum Street (3 blocks)
then left into the parking area,
visitor/metered parking is on the West end.

I think it'll be a fun day. :-)

'Hope to see you there!

Lynn Danielson
Colorado Linux Users & Enthusiasts