[CLUE-Cert] New meeting location beginning April 18th

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Sun Apr 8 20:54:32 MDT 2001

New location!  Do to growing interest in our study group and the
eventual loss of our current meeting facility, the CLUE
certification study group will be moving to Batky-Howell on our
next meeting, Wednesday, April 18th, at 6:30 pm.

The Batky-Howell classrooms are located at the corner of Dry Creek
and Havana in the CNA office building, just North of the Inverness
business park.  Detailed directions can be found on their web page
<http://www.batky-howell.com/location.html>.  The web site appears
to be down at the moment, check it later and let me know if you
still need directions.  We'll probably meet in classroom 1 or 2,
on the South East end of the building.  For those of you who have
been to CLUE meetings or install fest events over the past couple
years, it should be familiar.

Last Wednesday our study group finished chapter 1 of the Sair Sys
Admin book.  We will be covering chapter 2 for the next meeting
and have agreed to work on labs IV and VI on backups.

Lynn Danielson