[CLUE-Cert] "No such file or directory"

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Sun Apr 15 22:57:26 MDT 2001

Sorry Ben, I can't see what you missed.  I would make sure
/usr/local/wp8/wpbin/ is in my path though.  Is there an
environment variable which WP uses for locations of its
base programs, libraries, etc.?  I've got WP8 installed on
my home machine and it seems to work without any special
environment definitions.  Have you tried doing a fresh
install from the WP disks?  Maybe they're doing something
tricky to discourage copying their software and it bit you
in the axe.

I wonder if Corel is still supporting this product?  I'm
also wondering if my copy will work when I move to a 2.4
kernel?  Will a new version and an upgrade option be
available to me if I want it?  All potential downsides to
proprietary software.  :-(

Good luck,

Lynn