[CLUE-Cert] FW: Linux education/classes

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Thu Apr 19 10:16:05 MDT 2001

Crawford Rainwater wrote:

> I am curious to hear the folks in the CLUE-Cert
> opinions on this as well.  Hopefully I can find
> a way to help the folks out as well, since I am
> presently working on the SAIR Cert as well.

I brought this up to the study group last night.  It was a
smaller gathering than usual.  I'm not sure if it was the
nice weather or the new location, but only six people showed
up.  The consensus among those of us who were there was that
we are getting a lot out of the bi-monthly study sessions and
have little interest in certification classes at this time.

I think Ben's response to you summed things up nicely.

Our next meeting is in two weeks, Wednesday, May 2nd.

Best regards,

Lynn Danielson