[CLUE-Cert] [Fwd: Re: Feedback - Sair Linux and GNU Certification Web Site-http://www.linuxcertification.com]

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Apr 20 14:55:52 MDT 2001

Ben Roe wrote:

> I felt the same way when I visited the site.  So, how about we
> develop a list of corrections as a training exercise?  (I don't
> remember them at this moment, but maybe as a group we can jog
> each other's memory.)

The only thing that comes to mind off hand was the issue about
the /etc/fstab dump column and what it means, but I know we've
talked about others.  I may have marked up my book with a
couple examples.  I'll check when I get a chance this weekend.

I think it would be a good idea to challenge Sair on content in
their books which we believe is incorrect.  If everybody agrees
and we all make some effort to follow through on this, it
probably wouldn't take much time or energy.

Lynn