[CLUE-Cert] Another question

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Aug 15 13:24:38 MDT 2001

Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> I hate to ask another off-topic question, but is anyone out
> there using any open source image servers? I thought I remember someone
> at the meeting talking about DIRT or ImageMagick.

What do you mean by image "servers"?  I've used ImageMagick, but
I'm not familiar with DIRT.  I use ImageMagick for image viewing
and conversion.  It has an API, but I don't think of it as a
server.

I'll be out for the rest of the week.  'Back next Monday.  If you
want to discuss this at next Wednesdays meeting, that would be
fine with me.

Lynn

p.s. Someone at the meeting mentioned that they were starting a
PostgreSQL/PHP special interest group.  It sound like it was
currently just a mailing list.  Jeff Cann <president at clue.denver.co.us>
took down the information, but perhaps Dennis, Ben or Jef can remember
the web site he mentioned?