[CLUE-Cert] Sample question in SysAdmin Book

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Aug 29 13:40:55 MDT 2001

Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> Lynn Danielson <lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us> wrote:
> > Loopback device support allows you to mount a file as a device.
>
> Ah, now I think I remember it...is it an option that shows itself
> during kernel compilation?

Yes.  I think it's in the block drivers section.  I seem to recall
there are two loopback features in the kernel.  One has to do with
networking, the one we're talking about doesn't.

> On the Errata page, you have to select the version number of the
> book. They had a 2.0 in there for the SysAdmin book.

I wonder if that's for the book they give to people who take their
classes.  As you may remember, the binder SAIR sent us for the
installation and configuration test was more current than our
first edition books.

Later,

Lynn