[CLUE-Cert] Installfest@Batky-Howell

Batalden, Eric EBatalden at MonitorLabs.com
Tue Feb 6 11:00:09 MST 2001

either date is fine with me.  i will be in attendance.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Danielson [mailto:lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 10:49 AM
To: clue-cert at clue.denver.co.us
Subject: [CLUE-Cert] Installfest at Batky-Howell

Sorry guys, but I can't remember which date we were shooting
for an installfest.  It was either Saturday, February 24th or
March 3rd.  I thought there was a preference among the group
last Wednesday for February 24th.  Starting around 10:00 a.m.
and running until approx. 5:00 p.m..  Since Jef Barnhart is our
key to holding this event at Batky-Howell, his vote for one of
the above dates is going to carry the most weight.

Installfests are great learning experiences.  You can expect
to run across something new or unexpected. I hope that I can
count on everyone in this group to participate.  But we need
to get the word out to the LUGs.  So, please let me know
which of the above dates (or both) work for you.

Thanks,

Lynn Danielson