[CLUE-Cert] Linux outlawed?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Mon Feb 19 07:36:59 MST 2001

This Allchin character sounds a little off-balance.

Two favorite quotes:

"I'm an American, I believe in the American way."

Well, the American way has
typically been capitalist, which usually involves the
element of competition...something M$ hasn't had
to deal with in some time.

Then there's "We can build a better product than
Linux." - which makes one wonder why they
don't build one - and it looks like the characters
in UserFriendly (userfriendly.org) wondered
the same thing. :)

http://news.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-4825719-RHAT.html?tag=ltnc