[CLUE-Cert] Meeting next Wednesday

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Feb 28 12:16:39 MST 2001

rhinerman wrote:

> Where is the meeting held? I have taken the Installation and
> Configuration tests already and I am scheduled for Sys Admin on
> Saturday. I've also taken the LPIC tests.  I may be able to offer some
> insight.

I think I can safely speak for everyone in the group that we'd
love to hear more about your test experiences.  We're currently
getting ready to take the Install & Config. test and will soon
be preparing for the Sys Adin tests.  We meet at:

Information Handling Services, Bldg D, Conference Rm 102, 6:30pm.

Plugging 15 Inverness Way East, Englewood, CO, 80112 into
MapQuest.com will give you a pretty good map.  It's about
a quarter mile East of I-25 and County Line Rd. in the
Inverness Business Park, South of the Denver Tech Center.

As you come up the hill on Inverness Way East, take the
service entrance into the IHS Bldg D parking lot (I
believe that's the second driveway on your right).  You
can park pretty much anywhere in the evening.  Enter
through the East door (near the loading docks) and sign
in at the guard station.  Our meeting starts at 6:30 in
conference room 102.  Please try to be on time, since the
doors are locked after 6:00 p.m.  I will be at the door
to let people in the building between 6:15 and 6:30.
After which you'll have to get the guards attention to
let you in.

I hope you can join us.

Lynn Danielson
(303)397-2330