[CLUE-Cert] Debian

Randolph Cordell open2ningz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 18:58:32 MST 2001

I am replying to CLUE-cert as it says in the mail I received from CLUE....

Debian offers you the chance to not use gpm at install time, at least at some
levels of verbosity.  If you tell it to only warn/ask you only about messages
that are critical or higher you won't see this dialog nor have a chance to
decline gpm.  Gpm is the application that allows cut and paste at the
terminal.  Therefore they have all mouse i/o going through the device defined
by Debian for that purpose.  If I remember correctly, it is gpmconfig that
you use to tweak it.

Randy