[CLUE-Cert] Where are we?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Wed Jul 25 10:07:06 MDT 2001

I'm going to miss yet another meeting, so I thought I'd
ask, where are we? I see the web page sez:

"Participants continue to review chapter 3 and labs VII, VIII & IV from the Sair Level I:
Systems Administration Certification Guide."

Which I thought was a bit out of date, and then I noticed it
mentioned the May 30th meeting was cancelled. So I assume you
guys moved a bit further than that in the meetings since.

Hopefully I'll be at the meeting two weeks from now. I'd like to
take the test soon, but I don't think I'm quite ready yet.

Does anyone know anyone who has taken the Sys Admin test?

BTW, thanks again for all the help you guys gave me on the printer-Samba
thing. It works beautifully, only the black went dry, and I need to replace
that. This sure was a cheaper solution than buying a higher-end printer
that can do networking itself. And in these times, the cheaper, the better.
:)

Sean LeBlanc - seanleblanc at bigfoot.com