[CLUE-Cert] Interesting comments on SAIR Linux Cert Book - Am azon

Batalden, Eric EBatalden at MonitorLabs.com
Fri Mar 16 08:22:24 MST 2001

i have not been overly impressed with the first book.  it is lacking depth,
and we found some information to be just wrong.  now i will cut them some
slack on the depth thing because it could be argued that this book is some
sort of "overview."  i am hoping things will be covered better in future
books.