[CLUE-Cert] [Fwd: Seeking SAIR Practice test Author]

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at attglobal.net
Tue May 1 09:41:48 MDT 2001

For reference, ExamCram has in the works some
study guides on the SAIR LCA exams.  There is an
Install and Config already out, and I heard something
about Security, et. al. being next (why is it out of
order, you've got me).

It is just a thought since there are things like
that out there.  However, like a few folks here
know, having the practical time on various Linux
distros before taking the exams is more beneficial
for these exams.  I do admit, practice exams would
be a nice idea though for those who have test
anxiety and such...might calm the nerves down some.

Just my two cents and thoughts...

--- Crawford
rainwac at attglobal.net