[CLUE-Cert] [Fwd: Seeking SAIR Practice test Author]

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Tue May 1 19:39:57 MDT 2001

Speaking of books, the Installation and Config
book second edition has what looks like 200+
more pages than first edition! 1st ed = 304 pages,
2nd ed=528 pages, according to fatbrain. I wonder
what Tobin and/or other authors added? That can't
be just corrections, even though there were many,
many errors and omissions....

In addition to the weight, the price went up a tad,
too. About four more $ on fatbrain.

I can no longer find the Exam Cram book that
was on the horizon (I swear I saw it) for Sys Admin...
maybe it got pushed back even further? It does look
like there's a networking one coming out soon, though.