[CLUE-Cert] SAIR @ Linux World Expo and Conference

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at netzero.net
Fri May 4 09:37:41 MDT 2001

Folks,

SAIR Linux and GNU will be holding a review and
testing deal at the conference, just like they
did in NYC at the prior one.  Folks with passes
can go to these reviews and take the exams for
free, no limit on how many times you may take
them.  I know a few folks that got their LCA
doing this, they loved the conference as well.
You can also purchase the more current versions of
the SAIR texts (manuals) I believe as well.
I emailed SAIR for some more info since they have
not put it up on their web site just yet.

Just got this in the mail yesterday myself.
Dates: Conference, 26-30 August
       Expo, 28-30 August
Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, CA

More info at www.linuxworldexpo.com including
prices for passes and such.

--- Crawford

NetZero Platinum