[CLUE-Cert] Re: LUG partnership benefits

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Mon May 7 11:42:02 MDT 2001

Ashly Ray wrote:

> Dear Lynn,
>
> Thank you for linking us already! Yay! It's nice to have such attentive LUG
> members.. some of our groups take 2 months!!!

You're welcome.  I probably shouldn't mention that I meant to take care of
this months ago. :-)

> TO answer your questions quickly:
> the test vouchers are for use at the VUE or Prometric test centers, but must be
> obtained through us. THe test vouchers are for 25% off each test you take; you
> must e-mail me with your request forthis voucher, and you will need one per
> person, per test.

Ok.  Does any mention of the voucher need to be made when scheduling a test
or can we simply bring one along when we go?

> The book discount you get is for 40% off of each book or oder (if you order more
> than one book at a time). Until we get our page fully functional, just e-mail me
> a request on this also, as to which book you need. I'll need a major credit card
> or debit card, your name, full address, daytime phone, and don't forget the
> expiration date for your card!

A generous discount.  I understand that, as the Sair LUG representative for
CLUE,
all orders will need to go through me.

Thanks for the info!

Lynn Danielson