[CLUE-Cert] RE: [Fwd: LUG partnership benefits]

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at attglobal.net
Tue May 8 07:39:08 MDT 2001

For VUE, when you call them to register for the exam,
the voucher has a number that you give them at that
time.  They will enter the code, and the corresponding
discount is given at that time.

Prometric's was not open this early in the morning, so
I will talk to them later.  I suspect it will be a similar
deal.

So for Lynn, does that make sense with the information
you have received on the vouchers?

--- Crawford
rainwac at attglobal.net