[CLUE-Cert] RE: [Fwd: LUG partnership benefits]

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Tue May 8 11:58:49 MDT 2001

Crawford Rainwater <rainwac at attglobal.net> wrote:

> Same deal with Prometric's.  Found their nation wide
> 800# which is (888) 895-6717.
>
> > For VUE, when you call them to register for the exam,
> > the voucher has a number that you give them at that
> > time.  They will enter the code, and the corresponding
> > discount is given at that time.
> >
> > Prometric's was not open this early in the morning, so
> > I will talk to them later.  I suspect it will be a similar
> > deal.
> >
> > So for Lynn, does that make sense with the information
> > you have received on the vouchers?

Thanks Crawford!  You've seen all of the info I have about
the Sair vouchers.  I guess it means that we order our
vouchers from Sair first and then use them when scheduling
our exam.

I'm going to order a voucher for myself, does anybody else
want me to order them one while I'm at it?  How about books?

Lynn