[CLUE-Cert] FYI

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Sat May 19 19:08:08 MDT 2001

The May 30th study group meeting has been canceled.
The next meeting will be June 13th.  Please check our
web site <http://clue.denver.co.us/cert.html> for the
most recent info about our study group meetings.

A while back someone, I think it was Jim Intriglia,
posted a pointer to an article from Certification
Magazine.  Possibly this one on Certifying the Penguin
<http://www.certmag.com/issues/oct00/feature_york.cfm>.
Anyway, they seem to be working on a series of
certification study guides and their most current on is
on Linux <http://www.certmag.com/issues/may01/sg/>.

There is a subscription form for CertMag available at
http://www.cdsreportnow.com/CFNADD/CFNADD.HTM .  I think
this is free.

Fwiw,

Lynn