[CLUE-Cert] 7 Nov meeting?

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Nov 5 11:53:08 MST 2001

I'd like to start meeting consistently on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of
each month instead of just biweekly, but I think I screwed that up at the
last meeting.  I'll update the CLUE cert web page to reflect this Wednesday,
November 7th, as our next meeting date.

I think list activity has been low because we usually try to resolve
questions during our group discussions and I've encouraged people to use
clue-tech for technical questions not directly related to certification.
So, what ends up on the CLUE-Cert list is mostly residual discussion
from our meetings and scheduling information.

I also will plan for meeting at Hoong's beforehand, 5:15ish.
'Hope to see you there.

Lynn