[CLUE-Cert] Tab completion

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Nov 7 10:52:55 MST 2001

Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> This is kinda off-topic, but I wanted to share anyway.
> I know that you might be interested in this, Dave, esp.
> since you seemed to really perk up over Cygwin.
>
> If you are absolutely required for whatever reason
> to be using M$'s command line on W2K, I found this
> registry hack. If you miss that tab, this might be the cure:
> http://www.jsiinc.com/subg/tip3200/rh3241.htm
>
> I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to, RSN.

Hey, that's pretty cool.  Cygwin's bash is very good for machines I use regularly,
but this is a good alternative for those that don't justify the trouble of a Cygwin
install, especially since it can be used directly from the command line.  It isn't
quite as nice as bash, but it'll do.

Thanks for the tip.

Dave