[CLUE-Cert] Another practice question

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Sep 3 13:49:03 MDT 2001

I don't remember if we even came to a consensus.  Would you
mind sending this one into SAIR?  I think the stated answer
to the sample question is wrong.  Once a library is statically
linked into a program, it is no longer shared.  So, I don't
see how A can be a correct answer.

The text on page 16 makes sense to me, but I don't think it's
saying that static-linked libraries are shared libraries.  I
think the correct answer should be B & C.

Lynn

<snip>