[CLUE-Cert] Another practice question

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Tue Sep 4 20:47:44 MDT 2001

I would tend to agree with your answer, esp. if reading
its meaning as stated. I was second-guessing
them, and assuming they were talking about shared CODE,
not libraries. In that case, static linked would be included.
But, after thinking about your response, I agree that it should
be B & C. Questions should be about what is stated, not about
what one thinks they are trying to state, but mis-stated it. :)