[CLUE-Cert] Meeting still on?

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Aug 5 10:35:16 MDT 2002

Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> Just wondering if the meeting is still on for tonight.

As far as I know.  I'll touch base with Jef to be sure.
For what it's worth, I won't be joining the gang at
Hoong's tonight.  But I plan to be at Batky-Howell.

> Also: is the Linux Fun-da-mentals the same as this thing
 > that John Hamilton is doing (at the elementary)?

No.  David Willson is organizing the Linux Fun-da-mentals.
It starts too early in the evening for me.  So, I haven't
attended one yet.  But, from what I can gather, it's more
of a study group.  Nothing like John's elementary school
project at all.

Lynn.