[CLUE-Cert] NAT: Machine with two NICs?

Ski Dawg skidawg at totalspeed.net
Fri Aug 16 15:12:34 MDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 08:18, Jef Barnhart wrote:
> I will try to make a box up for Monday, I have a couple laying around. But if you will bring one with you that would be great for a back up.
>
> Jef

Jef,

I have been trying to get my spare systems running so we can use them on
Monday, but I am running into hardware issues with both of them. I will
keep working on them this weekend, but I am not sure if I will be able
to get them working by Monday. I know I said I could bring in one ready
to go, but I am not sure if I can make that happen now. Sorry.

Doug
--
Doug Corwine
Instant Messenger: dscorwine