[CLUE-Cert] NAT: Machine with two NICs?

Greg Watson gwatson at gregandopal.com
Fri Aug 16 15:44:15 MDT 2002

As I said before, I have a laptop with onboard nic and PC 802.11b card and I
could bring the access point. (Hum.. NAT - NAT - INET fun concept. :) Or if
anyone has a PCMCIA card that works we could use that.  I've also got a
large cache of hardware.  I've even got a 2U high end server box that is
overkill if we need it.

Just let me know.
Greg