[CLUE-Cert] Next meeting

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Aug 26 15:19:02 MDT 2002

We still haven't heard from Dennis or David, but I did talk with
Jef.  He's OK with next Monday night (Labor Day) or tomorrow night.
He seemed willing to do it just about any we could agree on.  He
doesn't want to do it if only one or two people are going to show
up.

I think it may be too short of notice for tomorrow night (Tuesday,
August 26).  But if we can form a consensus here by tomorrow morning,
I'm up for it.

Lynn