[CLUE-Cert] Tonight's meeting and Hoong's

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Feb 4 10:28:14 MST 2002

Hi guys,

We're going to have a guest at tonight's meeting.  Crawford Rainwater
has some news concerning Sair and LPI that he'd like to share with us.
The upshot of it is that we may need to consider switching our focus
from Sair certification to LPI.

Crawford intends to join us at Hoong's.  While I'm intending to be
there, my car is in the shop and I be running late.  So, please keep
an eye out for him and reserve an extra seat.  Since I don't believe
any of us have actually met Crawford yet, letting the receptionist
know that someone new will be joining us and asking her to help him
find us would be a good idea.  But if he's anything like us, she'll
know to tell him exactly where to go. ;-)

Hope to see you all tonight,

Lynn