[CLUE-Cert] SSH on Cygwin-XFree86

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Fri Feb 8 15:25:17 MST 2002

Jef, if you remember on Monday, we were trying out running xterm on XFree86
(on Cygwin) from remote machine. I was unable to find the ssh_config that
applies to the client on cygwin - but I did find that giving -X when ssh'ing
to other box lets me do it here. So:

ssh -X foo at foobar.com

Then, in session, doing xterm & starts up xterm on my X server here at work.
I'm sure making (or copying from another box) a ssh_config and giving -f to
client would work, too.

I'd thought I'd post this to the list so that the rest of you guys might
benefit...if you ever run Cygwin.

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome