[CLUE-Cert] Site back up

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Sat Feb 23 18:32:26 MST 2002

Site is up, however, things are still "interesting" none
the less from an ACE point of view.  I am still trying
to follow up on quite a few things with them, and not
getting much progress unfortunately (via email as well
as via telephone).

For those who are LCP'ed or LCA'ed, there is also an internal
discussion forum on SAIR's site.  Not much news on there, quite
a few worried folks though.

I would still keep your fingers crossed at this point.
Hard decision to say what is going to happen in the next
few weeks/months with SAIR.

Just my $0.02.

--- Crawford