[CLUE-Cert] Some articles on LPI, SAIR, and Linux+

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Wed Jan 23 12:05:03 MST 2002

Folks,

For those who are interested in the files, they are
in the Linux_study Yahoo Group now.  I put in the
following articles, all from UnixReview.com, all are
PDF format:

- LPIC 101 review, December 2000
- LPIC 102 review, January 2001
- SAIR 101 review, March 2001
- SAIR 102 review, April 2001
- SAIR 103 review, May 2001
- SAIR 104 review, June 2001
- Linux+ overview, July 2001
- A look at the Linux+ exam, October 2001
- LPI and SAIR Level 2 review, January 2002

Granted, the Yahoo Group is a member only deal,
but it is an open forum for Linux certification
discussions (though not very active I must admit).

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
SAIR Linux and GNU LCP
CEO and Consultant

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
(303) 604-2550 (voice)
(866) 604-2550 (toll free)
(303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com

The Information transmitted in this email is intended for the addressee only

Any review, retransmission or other use of the contents by persons other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material.

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.