[CLUE-Cert] test message

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Wed Jun 26 08:06:08 MDT 2002

On 06-25 23:05, Lynn Danielson wrote:
> In case no one's noticed, the list has been down for a few days.
> I'm hoping it's back up now.  If you're reading this, then it has.
>
> Lynn

Is it just me, or is everyone else seeing duplicate messages? I see two of
every message posted...the most recent messages only, though.

Maybe I'm signed up twice (under my "real" address, and also under bigfoot)?
Is there any way you can check, Lynn?

...but at least I saw your test message. Twice. :)

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome