[CLUE-Cert] (no subject)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Thu Mar 7 14:59:50 MST 2002

Some more on LPI's orientation on the exams and
subjects:

For reference, LPI 201 is oriented towards Sys Admin
and LPI 202 is oriented to Network Admin topics from
what I have been able to determine.  They are calling
the 101 and 102 ones "General Linux", more than the
intro user type, less than mid-level Sys Admin or
techie types.

Hope this helps some.

--- Crawford