[CLUE-Cert] Notes from last meeting

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Fri Nov 15 13:42:34 MST 2002

On 11-15 08:25, Jef Barnhart wrote:
> Sean, thanks for the reminder.
>
> Would it be possible to do next weeks session on Monday or Wednesday.
> The wife signed us up for some school function and it is on Tuesday
> night.

I'd prefer Monday for the same reason Doug gave. But if it has to be
Wednesday, the study group trumps Fun-da-mentals...but only by a little bit,
since Matt is doing intro to Python next week, I think? From what he told
me, it might be very interesting - he wants to demonstrate Python using the
game Go.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
A computer without COBOL and Fortran is like a piece of chocolate cake without
ketchup and mustard.