[CLUE-Cert] Next meeting?

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Sep 30 11:04:22 MDT 2002

Dennis J Perkins wrote:
 > Sean LeBlanc wrote:
 >> So...when's the next meeting? The 7th? I only ask because that's the same
 >> week as CLUE.
 >
 > I thought that we are meeting tomorrow.

The first Monday of October is next week.  Don't show up tonight.
I'll update the web page.

I will not be able to make the next meeting and I may not be able to
attend Monday night meetings until January.  Jef has told me that he'd
also prefer meeting on a different night of the week, since Mondays are
typically busy for him.  Wednesday works well for both Jef and me.  I
think we used to meet on Wednesdays, but we changed our schedule for
someone who hasn't been attending.

So, how do the rest of you feel about changing our meeting night?
If you're ok with that, would the first and third Wednesday of the
month work OK?

Lynn