[CLUE-Cert] Next meeting?

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Sep 30 14:03:15 MDT 2002

Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> Lynn Danielson wrote:
>
>>So, how do the rest of you feel about changing our meeting night?
>>If you're ok with that, would the first and third Wednesday of the
>>month work OK?
>
> That's fine with me. So...it would be THIS Wednesday if we decide to start
> doing that this month, right?

I can't make it this Wednesday anyway.  So, why don't you guys plan on
sticking with next Monday, October 7th, and talk more amoungst yourselves
about changing the night.  If everyone's OK with switching to Wednesdays,
perhaps we can schedule the following meeting for the 16th.

I'll be unavailable from tomorrow afternoon through next weekend.

Lynn