[CLUE-Cert] Interesting topics.

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Thu Aug 14 13:34:16 MDT 2003

Here are some topics I'm interested in.  I know I'm not a regular with
the group, though I hope to be more so (by fall or winter, anyway).  So
I don't expect anyone to care.  But maybe you can tuck it away for
future reference.

The site http://www.infrastructures.org/index.shtml is about "The
standards and practices described here are the standarized tooling
needed for mass customization within IT." as opposed to each computer
being hand built.  I'd like to figure out how to do what they did for a
typical office LAN (including integration with Windows -- yuck).

I'd also like to learn more about C programming, perhaps by studying
code like Art's bandwidth arbitrator or other interesting programs.

There you have it, FWIW.

Dave