[CLUE-Cert] Internet problems

Dennis J Perkins djperkins at americanisp.net
Sun Aug 24 12:17:06 MDT 2003

How many people are having trouble getting email, especially with
attachments, or downloading files?  I have tried to ask AmericanIsp what
is going on, and they have not responded.  I don't know if my DSL
connection is acting up, if my ISP is the problem, or if these worms
have clogged up the Internet that badly.  I doubt it's the last because
I can still access some sites without difficulty.

If these problems persist after I come back from China, I think I will
start shopping for a new ISP.  Silence is not an acceptable response.