[CLUE-Cert] Tuesday's meeting

Dennis J Perkins djperkins at americanisp.net
Mon Jan 6 07:38:39 MST 2003

The only problem I have ever heard about MSG is that some people react to it.
It's probably just an allergic reaction.

I doubt it damages the retina.  It's just a natural derivative from soybeans.
If you have concerns about it, request that it be left out.  It's just a flavor
enhancer and not all restaurants use it.