[CLUE-Cert] Bootable CD presentation [Fwd: Re: [PPLUG] Meeting this Month]

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Tue Jan 7 10:39:06 MST 2003

PPLUG is having a presentation CD bootable Linux distributions
tonight at 6:00.  I'm not recommending that we eshew tonight's
study group in favor of PPLUG.  I just thought that the presentation
might be of interest to some of you [notably Dennis].  The list
of references at the end of the slides had a good link to modifying
a Knopppix distro and some of the others looked interesting.

Lynn