[CLUE-Cert] bash scripting

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Wed Feb 18 07:30:15 MST 2004

On 02-17 19:49, Dennis J Perkins wrote:

> Do we want to learn bash shell scripting for a little while?  I picked up
> a new book on it and it has a lot of good material.  If we ever get moving
> on our own little distro, we should know this anyway.
>
> If we do this, bring some ideas for scripts.  I always prefer something
> practical.

That might not be a bad idea - I missed the window of opportunity for a good
price on a PVR card (Doug sent me a link to a good price CompUSA offered,
but they were all out at the store).

Also, it might be a good plan to put our heads together and come up with at
least a general strategy of what to get for the PVR project - I don't want
to just buy hardware just willy nilly.

Cheers,
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable. Then
howcome people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?
-Hasse Skrifvars