[CLUE-Cert] burning DVDs

Ski Dawg skidawg at skidawg.org
Mon May 24 07:45:49 MDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 23:26, Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> Doug, since you are interested in PVRs, do you have anything to burn
> DVDs from VCR tapes?

Dennis,

I am sending this to the list this time. I tried sending it to you
directly, but it bounced back to me.

I was just planning to use the PVR that I am going to build to capture
the tape from the VCR. Then burn it with a DVD recorder (using DVD-R
since it seems to be the most compatible with console based DVD
players).

--
Doug